- You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcoholic beverages. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
- When ordering and making a payment you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions and to have confirmed that you are aged 18 or over.
- If your order is a gift and contains alcohol, the recipient must also be aged 18 years or older.
- Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Your continued use of this site and the Online Store after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to these Terms.
- The Terms and Conditions on the Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd website supersede all others.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- We aim to ensure the prices shown on our Online Store are correct. In the event that an error does occur, we will make every effort to contact you to confirm if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price.
- Whilst every effort is made to supply all items listed on this Online Store, there are instances where this may not be possible. In these cases we will contact you and offer a substitute with the same or greater value.
- Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd reserve the right to withdraw or replace products in our Online Store without notice. Merchandise prices and specifications are also subject to change without notice.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd take no responsibility and shall not be held liable for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, consequential loss or damage to any individual or business which may have occurred from the use (or misuse) of any product or any information contained on this website.
- Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd cannot accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address and postal code or incorrect contact telephone number. Please check this information when placing your order.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
- We have specific days for each area of Essex, please check the list below to find your delivery day.
- Monday: Maldon and Chelmsford
- Tuesday: Maldon, Chelmsford, Braintree, Stansted, Dunmow
- Wednesday: Maldon, Colchester, Harwich, Ipswich, Brightlingsea
- Thursday: Maldon, Southend, Grays, Brentwood, Ingatestone, Dengie
- Friday: Maldon, Brentwood, Ilford, Waltham Abbey, Sawbridgeworth
- Please place your order by 4pm on the day before your delivery day as orders received later than 4pm may not make it onto the van.
- We will use our best endeavours to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept any liability for a delay, howsoever caused. We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- Normal delivery hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
- If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- No refund will be considered for orders made by minors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods. The re-delivery process can be undertaken twice only, after which couriers are instructed to return the goods to us. In these circumstances you may be liable for any additional courier costs.
- *Signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods.
- Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement.
- It is our policy to ensure that all our goods are supplied to our customers in perfect condition. We will only exchange or refund products which we deem “not fit for consumption”. If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to report goods damaged in transit.
- We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as stated above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
- No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
- Customers accept responsibility for the safe storage and use of the products upon receipt. Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd is not liable for damage caused by customer mishandling.
- Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Consume wisely. Find out more here: http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/
- *During THE covid-19 pandemic a signature is not required as proof of delivery
- Your health and safety and that of the courier is our priority. Please keep a 2 metre distance from our courier, his vehicle, and his equipment.
- Our vehicles are equipped with hand sanitiser and sanitising spray and all staff are trained on how and when to use it.
- Our courier has the right to refuse to enter your home or premises. We always prefer a doorstep delivery.
VAT TAX & PRICES
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
We are sure you will love our beer but should you wish to return any product, please contact us to arrange returns on 01621 843713, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive your products in a poor condition (e.g. broken bottles or spoiled beers), please inform us immediately calling 01621 843713 or by e-mailing email@example.com. We will give you a refund on spoiled or damaged bottles only.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. For further information on such rights speak to your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd shall not be liable for the failure to fulfil any terms of any transaction governed by these conditions of sale if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which is not directly within its control such as, but not exclusively, Act of God, Government regulation or order, fire, theft, flood, strike, riot, insurrection, war, national emergency, power shortage, pandemic, terrorist activity.
Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd is not liable for breach of these conditions for any loss or liability arising from circumstances of force majeure.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Our failure to enforce a right does not amount to waiver of it.
By placing an order on this website (for any alcoholic drink) you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Alcohol is NOT for sale to people under the age of 18.
These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the items are received by persons over the age of 18, particularly when requesting delivery to an address other than your billing address. Mighty Oak Brewing Co Ltd will not take responsibility for the consequences should you not follow this advice.